Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Who wants free texting?

Apart from, maybe, visiting the shopping malls more frequently than we should be, sending SMS messages (or texting, as we Pinoys casually calls it) has become an integral part of our life. We text everywhere and anywhere sometimes forgetting that we're supposed to be hearing mass or listening to our boring professors or crossing the street (ack!)

But as to why someone would have four SIM cards is beyond me. Never mind the fact that he has only one phone unit and that it takes so much time switching from one SIM to another. Ignore, too, the ire of his friends when they fail to get in touch with him on his phone number 1 as he was using phone number 2 that time. All these do not deter the fun-loving Pinoy. And why would he be? Texting here is cheap - at least according to ParisianinPinas.

Though I'm not avid texter, I have to admit that my attention was grabbed by this proposal for free text messages. Hm. Its not exactly a bad idea.

At any rate, I'll let the bigwigs decide that non-issue. In the meantime, here are some messages that I was able to save in my 5 year old phone- all forwarded by either my friends and/or my sister. Enjoy!

  • It's better late than pregnant.
  • If others can do it, why help?
  • An apple a day is NOT an apple at night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good framing

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this site.
It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's challenging to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and
appearance. I must say that you've done a amazing job with
this. In addition, the blog loads very fast for me on Chrome.
Exceptional Blog!

Review my page; cash for surveys review